Spring Creek Private School
14855 Spring Creek Rd, Dallas, TX, 75248
1.Christian Care Center
1000 Wiggins Pkwy
Assisted Living FacilitiesHome Health ServicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityResidential Care Facilities
2.Prince of Peace Christian Academy
4330 O Banion Rd
Day Care Centers & NurseriesReligious General Interest SchoolsChild Care
My son and daughter love this daycare and their teachers. They are all respectful and sweet unlike other places we have been. Our experience at other daycares has been a nightmare!
3.Wylie Christian Care Center
1310 W Brown St
Nursing Homes-Intermediate Care Facility
4.Christian Care Centers
560 Prestige Cir
Residential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
5.Little Treasures Christian Child Care Center
12717 Marsh Ln
Child CareDay Care Centers & Nurseries
Since my son began going to LTCCC he has blossomed! Hi vocabulary has exploded, he more attentive and he loves going to school in the morning! At 2 that's kind of rare.The teachers and staff seem to t
6.Heavenly Christian Academy
11421 Shiloh Rd
Child CareElementary SchoolsDay Care Centers & NurseriesReligious General Interest Schools
7.Youngnak Christian Academy
850 Lexington Dr
Child CareDay Care Centers & NurseriesReligious General Interest Schools
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.