1.Perf-A-LawnServing the Garfield, KY area
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
Family Owned and Operated In business over 35 years First in local area to install automatic underground irrigation (1985)
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.True Cut Lawn & Roof Cleaning
Lawn MaintenanceRoofing Contractors
Best people I have met so far
4.Advantage Lawn Care & LandScapingServing the Garfield, KY area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Residential & Commercial Service
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
The technicians that service my property Do an excellent job for both lawn and also the. tree and shrub applications. In addition the area service manager is always Responsive to any concerns
6.Castlen Lawn Service
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLawn MaintenanceWeed Control Service
Castlen Lawn Service offers a wide range of lawn services and guarantees your satisfaction. All employees are uniformed. Licensed and Insured
7.Roland Blades Landscaping
1570 4th St
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesCleaning ContractorsLawn MaintenanceTree Service
I switched to this company at the beginning of the Summer and I am so glad I did! They truly go a step beyond what I asked for and my yard looks amazing.
Garfield Lawn Maintenance
yp.areaguides.net Lawn Maintenance - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.