1.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is excellent they are super friendly and I love how they all work together to get the job done quickly. They explain everything to you when they are doing the work and if something else needs to
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And theMore Nearby Locations »
3.Great Expressions Dental Centers
DentistsPediatric DentistryOrthodontistsDental Clinics
This place is incredible!! Dentist explaines everything, spends time with you, and asked what questions I have for him to answer. Love the staff too!! A few days later I get this in the mail! Hand wri
4.Belgrade Dental AssociatesServing the Gardiner, MT area
DentistsSleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentImplant DentistryOrthodontists
We provide services in: Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry, Restorative and Preventative, Implant Dentistry, Anti-snore/Sleep Apnea, Dental Sleep Medicine, Agility Sports Guards, Perio Protect, Invisalign, S
5.Yellowstone DentalServing the Gardiner, MT area
Trevor R. Strupp DMD of Livingston Montana is dedicated to helping you reach optimum dental health. From general care to complete cosmetic rework, Dr. Strupp is here to be your dentist from childhood
6.Bozeman PeriodonticsServing the Gardiner, MT area
Board Certified Periodontist, Steven H. Helm, DMD, MS practices a full scope of periodontics with expertise in areas including dental implants, periodontics and cosmetic dental surgery. Dr. Helm can c
7.Children's Dental Health Center PCServing the Gardiner, MT area
Welcome to Children's Dental Health Center, P.C. We are dedicated to improving and maintaining the oral health of infants, children, adolescents, and young adults. We offer a wide variety of services
www.HelloBusiness.com Dentists - 30% offFast business lookup Gardiner
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future