1.Dr. Robert W Mitchell, MD
2650 Decatur Hwy
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Mitchell, Sonya T, DDS
1530 3rd Ave S
3.Sonya T Mitchell, DMD, MSHA
1919 7th Ave S
1600 7th Ave S
5.Mitchell Oral Surgery
5511 Highway 280 Ste 118
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentists
6.Mitchell, Phillip A, DDS
1607 1st Ave E
7.Robert T Underwood DMD
1038 Mount Olive Rd
DentistsPeriodontistsEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future