Seniors Helping Seniors
170 Babcock Rd, San Antonio, TX, 78201
1.Paramount Healthcare Company
19115 Fm 2252
Health Maintenance OrganizationsMedical Service OrganizationsMedical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
2.Paramount Health Care Company
15600 San Pedro Ave
6601 Blanco Rd
Medical ClinicsHome Health Services
1630 Lockhill Selma Rd
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
5.Paramount Healthcare Westover Hills
9738 Westover Hills Blvd
Medical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Clinica Del Norte Pediatrics
102 Babcock Rd, San Antonio, TX, 78201
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.