Endocrine Medical Group
1140 W La Veta Ave, Orange, CA, 92868
1.Gary R White DVM
535 W Huntington Dr
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet Boarding & KennelsPet Grooming
I wish I was able to put more than 5 stars to express how much I appreciate Dr. White and his staff. They saw me through the final days of caring for my sick and elderly cat. They went out of their wa
2.Dr. Chris White Mobile Vet
458 W 20th St
Veterinary Specialty ServicesPet ServicesVeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
3.White, Diane, DDS
255 W Central Ave
4.Les Samuelson DDS & Diane White DDS
410 W Central Ave Ste 208
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
5.Lucy T White, DDS
1441 W 7th St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentists Referral & Information Service
6.White Thomas DDS Inc
23451 Madison St Ste 130
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOrthodontists
7.Snow White Hair & Nails
10212 Westminster Ave Ste 106
Beauty SalonsNail Salons
I went this weekend to get the Yuko done to my hair and was very disappointed. I was the first one there so it started off ok. The owner was attentive until she started getting customers. After tha
California Vein Specialists, J. Michael Leary, MD
180 Newport Center Dr Ste 120, Newport Beach, CA, 92660
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.