PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Garden City area.
1.The Lasik Vision Institute, LLC
200 Garden City Plz Ste 130
Optometrists-OD-Pediatric OptometryClinicsLaser Vision CorrectionOptometrists
Contact The Lasik Vision Institute for a free evaluation to learn why so many people are choosing to get Lasik at LVI. In just minutes, the highly experienced independent Lasik eye surgeons use the la
2.Advanced Multi Medicine & Rehabilitation
1065 Old Country Rd
Hearing Aids & Assistive DevicesClinicsPhysical TherapistsPhysical Therapy Clinics
This office has helped myself and most of my family members rehabilitate some difficult back and neck issues.Nothing but kind staff.Thank you.. Thank you.. Thank you..!
3.Clinic One Urgent Care
111 Hempstead Tpke Ste 121
Emergency Care FacilitiesProfessional EngineersSafety EngineersClinics
We are an Urgent Care Center , we treat minor Emergencies: . Common cold, Ear infection, Bronchitis, Sinusitis, Strep throat, pink eye, Drug screening, DOT physical, School physical, sport Physical, F
4.ProHealth Care Associates
2800 Marcus Ave Ofc 1
New Hyde Park,NY
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsUrgent Care
At ProHealth Care Associates, we're here to provide the health care that you need when you need it. Our team offers you highly-trained health care providers across the New York region. We provide prim
5.Sharifi Naser Dr DDS
25315 80th Ave
ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsDentistsPeriodontists
We realize that you have many good dentists and periodontists to choose from in Floral Park. There are many doctors in several different specialties who have the training and expertise to produce good
6.E W Natural Healing Acupuncture P.C.
21 W Nicholai St
Holistic PractitionersMedical ClinicsClinicsExercise & Physical Fitness Programs
This guy is not an acupuncturist nor a doctor he is a THIEF & FRAUD. He charged my mom $260 for acid reflux capsules & it didn't make my poor mom feel better it made her feel worse. My mom ended up pu
Serving the Garden City area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.