1.Dr Kern S Koo General Fam
5133 Marathon Pkwy
Health & Welfare Clinics
2.Dr. Eugene Kern, MD
1000 Franklin Ave Ste 300
Physicians & Surgeons
3.Kern Augustine Conroy & Schoppman PC
1325 Franklin Ave Ste 555
AttorneysLegal Service Plans
990 Stewart Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Lee, Kern Ho, DDS
2358 Crotona Ave
6.Kern Ho Lee, DDS
3600 Fieldston Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
7.Kern, April R, DDS
110 Warren Ave
Ho Ho Kus,NJ
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.