Serving the Garden City area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.MR. FIX Handyman & SON
1605 N Main St
Home ImprovementsPainting ContractorsElectriciansCarpenters
I was taught at the age of 14 that you take PRIDE in the work you do. It is a art and a skill that very few have been able to master. Those morals go into each and every job we do at MR. FIX IT HANDYM
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3.Pro Tech Spraying Service
15609 State Road 23
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceFertilizing Services More InfoPREFERRED
4.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
5.General Pest Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesTermite Control
*Residential - Commercial - Industrial *Reliable Pest & Termite Control *Serving All of Southwest Kansas *Licensed & Insured **Additional Phone Numbers** *(620) 624-0451 Liberal *(620) 353-1550 Ulysse
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
7.GAS Lawn Pros LLCServing the Garden City, KS area
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
Grant and his team are very professional and great at what they do. They will leave your place looking emaculant. They are prompt and efficient at what they do. You definitely get your money's worth a
Search.AllAroundyou.com Top 5 found: Lawn MaintenanceTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.