Northwest Dental Center
8300 W Northview St, Boise, ID, 83704 Gentle Dentistry For Beautiful Smiles.
1.Brad Robertson DDS
12055 W Ustick Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsPediatric Dentistry
Dr. Robertson enjoys the challenges and variety of a non-specialty practice. He performs most dental procedures in his office such as extractions, endodontics (root canals), implants, prosthodontics (
2.Hidden Creek Dental
580 W Parkcenter Blvd Ste B
Dr. Clark has been my dentist since I was little and I have never been disappointed. I go to Hidden Creek Dental regularly for cleanings and fillings. The staff has always been friendly and they have
110 E Ustick Rd
Healthy smile. Healthy you. That is how Scott Dentistry wants you to think about your oral care. This is a dental practice that specializes in fearless treatment. If you haven't been to a dentist in a
7421 W Victory Rd Ste 100
DentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Clinics
It was great to find a dental office with staff so friendly and knowledgeable. From the moment I stepped inside their beautiful office, I felt like I was with family. My cleaning was comfortable (a
5.Boise Tooth Town Dentistry for Kids
13014 W Persimmon Ln
DentistsPediatric DentistryDental Clinics
Boise Tooth Town is home to the leading Boise pediatric dentist, Dr. Rod Emory. With his team of highly trained professionals, your child is sure to feel comfortable, at ease, and will more than likel
6.Daniel R. Bodily, DMD
1003 N 8th St
Daniel Bodily DMD is all about taking the pain and fear out of your next trip to the dentist. Whether you're dealing with an emergency or coming in for a regular check-up, Daniel Bodily wants to make
7.Eagle Dental Office Gil Simpson DMD
577 E State St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
The staff are very caring and give great service
Serving the Garden City area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future