A Line Front End & Brake Service Inc
3490 Concord Rd, Beaumont, TX, 77703
1.Steves Warehouse Tires
5019 Broadway St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels-Aligning & Balancing
I am a single gal with stage 4 cancer. My regular mechanic was unavailable and I needed front brakes for a front wheel drive. I had already purchased the brakes. Steve put my brakes on no charge! I cr
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.