1.OBREGON'S LAWN & TREE
Lawn MaintenanceGardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesIrrigation Consultants
One of the most effective and affordable ways to increase the curb appeal of your home is to tend to the lawn and the landscape. One of the best ways to attract customers to your business is to make s
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.All About Lawns
9266 Jamaica Bch
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
4.L & T Services
2823 Mechanic St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
5.Cowie's Lawn Service
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
6.TNT Lawn Maintenance
2724b 61st St
Lawn MaintenanceGardenersLandscaping & Lawn Services
7.Island Lawn Care
24 Willow Ln
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsGardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.