A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
1.Red Rocks Care Center
3720 Church Rock St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHomes-Institutional & AgedSocial Service Organizations
Bridging the Gap from Hospital to Home!Welcome to Red Rocks Care Center! Whether you are on a Fast Track to recovery or need a place you can call home, Red Rocks Care Center has a place for you. Red R
2.McKinley Care & Rehab Center
306 E Nizhoni Blvd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesPhysical TherapistsHomes-Institutional & AgedRehabilitation Services
3.McKinley Care and Rehabilitation Center
224 E Nizhoni Blvd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesRehabilitation Services
4.Bonney Family Home
802 E Hill Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
5.Synergy Behavioral Health Center, P.C.
216 W Maloney Ave
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health Services
6.Grace Personal Care Services
402 Camino Del Sol
Nursing & Convalescent Homes
7.Zhon Home Care Corporation
317 Bortot Dr
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
Walked into the office in St Michaels for information and couldve believe how rude and unprofessional the staff is. Who would trust them to safely transport the sick or elderly. I guess I shouldn't
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.