1.A J Tires
500 W Maloney Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
We were on our way to California and got a flat tire on Highway 40. We went to AJ Tires and were very grateful for the service Daniel, the manager, gave us. They had problems fitting our size tires
yp.areaguides.net Tires - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.