A Place For Mom
Serving the Galloway area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Monterey Rehabilitation Center, Skilled Nursing & Memory Care
3929 Hoover Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesClinics
Best physical therapy around! Caring nurses and great food! I would recommend this facility to anyone needing post care.
2.Mill Run Rehabilitation Center, Skilled Nursing & Assisted Living
3399 Mill Run Dr
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Located in Hilliard's beautiful, convenient Mill Run development, our care community offers a full range of specialized post-hospital rehabilitation and skilled nursing care, in addition to assisted l
3675 Hoover Rd
Assisted Living FacilitiesMusical InstrumentsAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent Homes
Welcome! Hoover Haus is a new concept in assisted living and we think we have something special to offer seniors in Grove City! Grove City is not just a place to live; it is a special community, a pla
4.Stay At Home Health Care
4937 W Broad St
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
5.Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services
Home Health ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAlzheimer's Care & Services
Home Health ServicesMore Nearby Locations »
6.Ally Healthcare Concepts
726 Wallinger Dr
Home Health Services
With over 30 years of experience. We know home HEALTH! 100% pass rate on ALL SURVEYS AUDITING for medical necessity and potential FRAUD EDUCATION for the entire staff!!!!!! we travel nation wide to se
7.Heart To Heart Hospice Of TX
1400 Auto Mall Dr
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living Facilities
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.