1.Ochsner Womens Clinic Galliano
186 W 133th St
18598 W Main St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementClinics
3.Digestive Health Center
764 N Acadia Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)ClinicsMedical Clinics
404 N Acadia Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & SurgeonsHealth ResortsClinics
5.Family Doctor Clinic Of Thibodaux
804 S Acadia Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeDrug Testing
Complete health services for the whole family.
6.American Family PlanningServing the Galliano, LA area
Abortion ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
American Family Planning is a private medical and counseling facility. AFP was established in Northwest Florida to provide low-fee, confidential medical care to women of all ages. From the beginning,
7.Houma Urgent Care Pharmacy
131 Corporate Dr
PharmaciesEmergency Care FacilitiesCrutchesMedical Clinics
I was seen here 10/19/2013.I cut my finger and needed stitches. The whole staff was great!!!! Very proffesional and curtious. For once a dr with a personality. He was the best dr I've seen EVER!!!!!!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.