Carter And Richard MD PC
2201 Murphy Ave, Nashville, TN, 37203
1.Patti B. Garner & Associates
1208 Nashville Pike, Gallatin TN, 37066 435 E main St
AttorneysCriminal Law AttorneysFamily Law AttorneysDivorce Attorneys
This woman is unprofessional. To be honest, she’s uncouth. She has an unwarranted condescending attitude. Definetly not someone with an even temperament. Lawyers are paid to argue but this woman is ju
522 E Main St Apt 19
Medical Equipment & Supplies
3.Oral Health Associates, PLLC
614 Commons Dr
4.Nephrology Associates PC
300 Steam Plant Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Centers
5.Reliance Medical Associates
107 Glen Oak Blvd Ste 200
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
I am not sure what the bad reviews are for. I have been going here for the past two years and haven't had any problems with anyone. Totally NOT a walk in clinic. I currently see Tamara Parrish and
6.Family Medical Associates
1407 W Baddour Pkwy
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Family Medical Associates offers a range of nursing and health care services. The organization has been in operation since 1975 and specializes in the areas of family practice and internal medicine. I
7.Medical Billing Associates
115 N Castle Heights Ave Ste 206
Business Consultants-Medical Billing ServicesBilling Service
Tennessee Women's Care PC
1900 Church St, Nashville, TN, 37203
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.