Peoria Ear Nose & Throat
7301 N Knoxville Ave, Peoria, IL, 61614 Comprehensive Specialty Services.
1707 N Henderson St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
2.Maskil, Craig D, Md - Va Galesburg Clinic
387 E Grove St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.OSF Galesburg Clinic
3315 N Seminary St
Counseling ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
4.UnityPoint Clinic - Pediatric Gastroenterology - Galesburg
765 N Kellogg St Ste 209
Physicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinics
The gastroenterology (GI) team at UnityPoint Health Clinic Pediatric Gastroenterology - Galesburgc provides testing and treatment for children and teens who have complex gastrointestinal illnesses.
5.Veterans Affairs Galesburg Outpatient Clinic
310 Home Blvd
County & Parish Government
6.Galesburg Foot Clinic
347 E Ferris St
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsOrthopedic AppliancesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
7.Galesburg VA Clinic - U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
387 E Grove St
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
Heartland Behavioral Health SC
3116 N Dries Ln Ste 201, Peoria, IL, 61604
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.