Bradley Electric, LLC
275 Old County Line Rd Ste O, Westerville, OH, 43081
1.Bradley Electric, LLC
275 Old County Line Rd Ste O
Wow, Frank and Rob treated us great and their work is excellent - very professional, fast and affordable!! I saw that they were number 1 on Angie's List too. Recommend them highly!!
2.Jess Howard Electric Company
6630 Taylor Rd
ElectriciansGeneratorsElectric GeneratorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
The Jess Howard Electric Company is a family Owned Business that has been doing all phases of electrical contracting work since 1945. We Have Established Lasting Relationships with Many Residential, C
3.Abbott, MG Inc. Electrical Contractor
410 W Waterloo St
Electric CompaniesBuilding ContractorsEnergy Conservation ConsultantsUtility Companies
M.G. Abbott, Inc. has a staff of qualified electricians, including journeymen, with over 200 years of combined experience. The company serves numerous location throughout Central Ohio and many areas o
4.Higher Power Electric
1087 Putnam Rd SW
Higher Power Electric, Inc. is licensed with more than 100 years of combined residential, commercial and industrial experience in the electrical industry. Higher Power Electric, Inc. was started in 19
5.Great White Electrical Services
41 Kanpur Pl
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectrical Power Systems-MaintenanceLighting Maintenance Service
Established in 2011, the business offers Electrical work and Lighting Maintenance Services.
6.Amstutz & Hedges Electric
6485 State Route 203
ElectriciansHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesHeating Equipment & Systems-RepairingHeating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning Engineers
We have served Marion & Delaware county for many years. We take care of all your electric and HVAC needs. At Amstutz & Hedges Electric, we pride ourselves with our integrity and detail oriented work.
7.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
www.services-connect.com Residential & CommercialLocal Licensed Experts. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.