1.Women's Health Care Center
9061 Shady Grove Ct
2.Mercy Health Clinic
7 Metropolitan Ct Ste 1
3.The Lasik Vision Institute, LLC
9715 Medical Center Dr Ste 502b
Optometrists-OD-Pediatric OptometryClinicsOptometristsOptometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual Training
Contact The Lasik Vision Institute for a free evaluation to learn why so many people are choosing to get Lasik at LVI. In just minutes, the highly experienced independent Lasik eye surgeons use the la
20030 Century Blvd Ste 103
DentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Found Dr. A on this site...Had a MASSIVE TOOTHACHE with a big lump on my gum. Got an appointment same day I called. Dr. A. fit me in as an emergency, but spent a whole lot of time with me. I liked t
5.ProFlex Physical Therapy Gaithersburg
60 Market St
Physical TherapistsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinics
6.Kentlands Foot & Ankle Center
60 Market St Ste 202
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists
Kentlands Foot & Ankle Center, located in Gaithersburg, MD, has been providing excellent podiatric care for more than 12 years. Dr. Jon Sherman specializes in the medical treatments of bunions, hammer
546 N Frederick Ave
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
friendly environment & getting good & quick treatment.Serving lady name was 'Shobha solomon' she is really kind & excellent knowledgable people.More Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.