Serving the Gainesville area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Renaissance Care Center
1400 Black Hill Dr
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
My mother has been at this nursing home for a few months now and I am very impressed with the Administrator and the wonderful health care from the nurses and staff. The facility is very clean througho
2.Pecan Tree Rehab & Healthcare
1900 E California St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAdult Day Care CentersHomes-Institutional & Aged
I love Pecan Tree Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center! I am a resident who has lived at Pecan Tree for over three years. I have lived in other nursing homesbut they didn't hold a candle to what Pecan
3.River Valley Health & Rehab
1907 Refinery Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation ServicesPersonal Care HomesHomes-Institutional & Aged
4.Gainesville Health and Rehab
1900 Oneal St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
My mother fell and broke her hip in May and was slow to recover from it going in and out of a rehab and hospital. We finally found Gainesville Health and Rehab and spoke with Devin about the facility.
5.Gainesville Convalescent Center
1900 Oneal St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent Homes
6.Outreach Health Svc
800 E California St Ste 7
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesSocial Service OrganizationsMedical Clinics
7.Ray Of Sunshine Sitting Service
112 N Dixon St
Home Health ServicesSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsNurses-Home Services
A Place For Mom
Serving the Gainesville area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.