Serving the Gainesville area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Bell Minor Home
2200 Old Hamilton Pl
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedRetirement CommunitiesAssisted Living Facilities
bad people working there!!they tried to keep my mother doped up!! nurses caught in lies, you don't get checked on, don't give out meds at correct time. in which if you have meds that need to be given
2.New Horizon's North
2020 Beverly Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHomes-Institutional & AgedRetirement Communities
They are not very good at rehabilitation. My mother was placed here to help her after a hospitalization. The physical therapy staff were unable to help in any way, and my mother actually grew worse at
3.Peaceful Hearts Personal Care Home
5238 L J Martin Dr
Nursing & Convalescent Homes
4.Dogwood Forest of Gainesville
3315 Thompson Bridge Rd
Alzheimer's Care & ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesIndependent Living Services For The Disabled
5.Autumn Breeze Assisted Living
2215 Old Hamilton Pl
Assisted Living FacilitiesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement Communities
940 S Enota Dr NE
Assisted Living FacilitiesRetirement CommunitiesElderly HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Holiday Retirement is a trusted name in senior living and provides security, comfort, and value to independent seniors seeking a fulfilling lifestyle. View photos, find directions, or get in touch.
A Place For Mom
Serving the Gainesville area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.