1.Aesthetic Center Of Gainesville
1296 Sims St
Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery
Northeast Georgia board-certified plastic surgeons, Drs. K. Glen Walton, Ed Abell, D. J. Campbell, and Puya Davoodi, offer various plastic and cosmetic surgeries of the face, breast, and body. These r
2.Wellness And Aesthetic Institute
1250 Jesse Jewell Pkwy SE, Suite 300
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Aesthetic Laser Care
2205 Hamilton Pl
No Internet Heading Assigned
4.Aesthetic Laser Care
2205 Old Hamilton Pl
5.Longstreet Clinic Oakwood - Center For Laser & Aesthetic Services
4222 Fairbanks Dr
Skin CarePhysicians & Surgeons
6.Aesthetic Creations Inc
6911 Cleveland Hwy
7.Aesthetic Yards of North GA
607 River Trace Dr
Landscaping & Lawn Services
We provide landscape design, construction and maintenance. We will also design pools and set you up with a pool builder if need be.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.