1.Signature HealthCARE of Gainesville
4000 SW 20th Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical Therapists
I was there for over 3 weeks for injury recovery. Pros: Some of the staff was attentive, kind, top notch, some of the meals were more than edible, there were some activities, physical therapy provide
2.Barnes Healthcare Services Optioncare
1700 NW 80th Blvd
PharmaciesHome Health Care Equipment & SuppliesMedical ClinicsMedical Equipment & Supplies
Useless. When are they even open? Just poor quality vendor if they cannot list times to contact. Suggest another vendor if you need available services
3760 NW 83rd St Ste 2
Medical ClinicsHospicesNursesHome Health Services
Interim Healthcare has been offering dependable home care services since 1966. Our national presence provides us valuable industry expertise which enables our local offices to focus our knowledge and
3291 SW 42nd St
Medical Equipment & SuppliesHome Health ServicesHome Health Care Equipment & SuppliesMedical Clinics
4300 SW 13th St
Medical ClinicsPharmaciesMedical Service Organizations
6.Gainesville Holistic Healthcare
3601 SW 2nd Ave Ste C
Medical ClinicsAcupunctureHolistic PractitionersPain Management
3300 SW Archer Rd
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.