Serving the Gainesville area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.Jeff Williams Lawn Service Inc
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServicePressure Washing Equipment & Services
Visit our website
Best landscaping in town. Customer service is most friendly too! Also replaced my sidewalk it looks great.
2.Florida Pest Control
116 NW 16th Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesGutters & Downspouts Cleaning
We are new this week to Florida Pest Control, but great service so far! Glenn the sales person was very polite and friendly and explained everything really well- no high pressure! Marc the gentleman w
3.Millhopper Lawn & Landscape
825 NW 23rd Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscape Designers & Consultants
Millhopper Lawn and Landscape has been serving homeowners and property management groups in Alachua County for over 10 years. We offer all inclusive lawn maintenance services for commercial and reside
11717 SW Archer Rd
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesRental Service Stores & YardsPlants-Interior Design & Maintenance
I have had the pleasure of doing business with West Farms for several years & have never been disappointed. I would highly recommend them to anyone!
5.Florida Green Keepers LLC
1401 NW 53rd Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesNursery & Growers Equipment & Supplies
|Year Established: 1985.
6.Gainesville Pest Control
430 NW 39th Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon
Neal sprays my house quarterly. Does an excellent job. I never see any bugs. Office staff is very friendly and professional.
7.Nipper's Quality Tree Service
5720 NE 39th Ave
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Visit our website
Nipper's Quality Tree Service was started in 1978 and we have faithfully served Gainesville and surrounding areas for over three decades. We are a locally owned and operated tree service. Owner and op
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.