ASI Advanced Security Inc.
940 NE 14th St, Ocala, FL, 34470 More Info
1.ADT - Official Sales Center
3205 SW 47th Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsMedical AlarmsFire Alarm Systems
ADT has been in the business of helping to protect and connect to what matters most for over 140 years. Delivering 24/7 monitored life safety and security protection, ADT offers trusted home securityMore Nearby Locations »
720 SE 9th Pl
Burglar BarsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringWeldersFence Repair
On 4/18/10 at 1:00 p.m. I came through White Spring Fl returning to Indiana after spending the winter in Florida...On our trips back and forth I always tell myself I could put on a pair of rubber c
3.Hamilton Lock & Safe
3401 NW 97th Blvd
KeysLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Hamilton Lock & Safe is a complete source for all your security needs. We are a state licensed alarm contractor, a full service locksmith company, and a bank equipment sales and service provider. No m
4.ASI Advanced Security Inc
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Alarm Systems
ASI Advanced Security, Inc. is the secure decision. ASI serves residential customers, commercial clients and governmental agencies in North Central Florida; Gainesville, Ocala, The Villages. We are a
5.Advanced Systems Limited
11 SW 1st St
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsAccess Control SystemsBank Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Advanced Systems Limited is a locally owned company located in Williston, Florida and has been in business since 2004. We have over 25 years of experience in the security and financial industry. All e
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsCommunications ServicesComputer Cable & Wire InstallationTelecommunications Services
We truly appreciate the knowledge, service and professionalism that Rohan demonstrates in any project and/or work he does. It makes our lives a lot easier and hastle free. Anyone that uses his servic
7.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsBusiness & Vocational SchoolsAdult EducationSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
Protect Your Home
Serving the Gainesville area. ADT Authorized Premier ProviderSchedule Your Installation Today
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.