Gainesville Carpets Plus Colortile
6510 NW 13th St, Gainesville, FL, 32653
1.Gainesville Carpets Plus Colortile
6510 NW 13th St
Flooring ContractorsBlinds-Venetian & VerticalDraperies, Curtains & Window TreatmentsBuilding Contractors
Best Selection! Best Quality! Best Price!
2.Floor Store of Gainesville Inc The
2441 NW 43rd St
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsBeauty SalonsBuilding Materials
Doing business in Gainesville area since 1998, now located in retail showroom in Thornebrook Village.We have a vast selection of hardwood, laminate, tile, stone, bamboo, cork and vinyl flooring. Our e
3.Ray's Rugs & Flooring
125 NW 23rd Ave Ste 13
Flooring Installation Equipment & SuppliesFloor MaterialsNo Internet Heading AssignedCarpet & Rug Dealers
Visit our website
Ray s Rugs & Flooring is the one-stop shop for all of your flooring needs. Our family owned and operated business has been serving Gainesville and the surrounding areas since 1986. As a result, we ve
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
5.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
6.Floor Store of Newberry The
840 NW State Road 45
Flooring ContractorsBlinds-Venetian & VerticalDraperies, Curtains & Window TreatmentsStone Products
Family Owned & Operated
Serving the Gainesville area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?