Axis Mental Health
Serving the Gainesville area. Mental Health Residential CareCall Us Today and Find Out More
1.Tyler, Kathy DMD PA
340 NW 76th Dr
Pediatric DentistryClinicsDentistsDental Clinics
Endodontics is a specialized form of dentistry that treats diseases or injuries that affect the nerve of the tooth, the root tip, and the structures inside the tooth called the pulp, pulp chamber, and
2.Tyrone, John W MD PLLC
108 NW 76th Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructiveClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsSkin Care
I have been a patient of Dr. John Tyrone since 2005. I had mutliple procedures from 2005 - 2009 such as Liposuction, Tummy Tuck & Arm Lift. The professionalism, service, care and overall results
3.Florida Psychiatric Group
3951 NW 48th Ter
Psychological ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
4.UF Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center
4037 NW 86th Ter
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologyClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Our physicians are faculty members at UF, expertly trained and certified in Dermatology to provide patients with a full spectrum of general adult and pediatric dermatological consultations, evaluation
5.Goldfaden, Stephen L DDS PA
1905 NW 13th St
With Dr. Goldfaden's 40+ years of experience, I knew I was in good hands under his care. His long-time staff were friendly and quite knowledgeable. He took excellent care with my two root canals and m
6.College Of Dentistry
1395 Center Dr
would it be too hard. to have someone to talk to.
7.Fear & Anxiety Disorders Clinic
3047 Longleaf Rd
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalClinicsPsychologistsCounseling Services
Categorized under Counseling Services.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Gainesville area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.