Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Gainesville area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
4354 NW 23rd Ave
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Gainesville, located inside CVS/pharmacy #1815 at 4354 North West 23rd Ave, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury tMore Nearby Locations »
2.Goldfaden, Stephen L DDS PA
1905 NW 13th St
With Dr. Goldfaden's 40+ years of experience, I knew I was in good hands under his care. His long-time staff were friendly and quite knowledgeable. He took excellent care with my two root canals and m
3.Family Chiropractic Center
1107 SW 2nd Ave
ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
Consultation, Exam, Thermography Exam, and One Adjustment
Avoided painful, expensive back surgery.I had a very painful disk problem and, after multiple MRI's and appointments, my doctor recommended surgery. Instead, I went to Family Chiropractic. Within a fe
4.Tyrone, John W MD PLLC
108 NW 76th Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructiveClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsSkin Care
I have been a patient of Dr. John Tyrone since 2005. I had mutliple procedures from 2005 - 2009 such as Liposuction, Tummy Tuck & Arm Lift. The professionalism, service, care and overall results
5.Decker & Pomeranz Dentistry
7575 W University Ave
Pediatric DentistryClinicsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
I love this office - friendly, professional and great staff. Dr. Pomeranz is my dentist and she is wonderful. From fixing my front tooth that was chipped in an accident to doing a crown on my molar,
6.Gainesville After Hours Clinic
1026 SW 2nd Ave Ste C
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsMental Health Services
I have been going to this office now for about 5 years. My reg MD is Raulerson, I have also seen Galloguy (sp,I still don't know how to say it) and McCoy. All have been extremely professional. I absol
7.Gainesville Dental Associates
908 NW 57th St
Dental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinicsDentists
Dental cleanings rarely are memorable but the one I received from Lacy Glick stood out for its professionalism.
FREE In-Home Consultation
searshomeservices.com/improve Windows, Kitchen, Bath or SidingCall Now For Special Offer!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.