Laser Spine Institute
Serving the Gahanna area. Call Today For Lasting Pain Relief.We've Helped Over 60,000 Patients!
1110 Beecher Xing N
Pain ManagementPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
2.Center For Pediactrics And Adolescent Pain Care
5060 Bradenton Ave Ste B
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3.The PainCare Center
7901 Diley Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersPhysicians & SurgeonsPain Management
4.The PainCare Center
7901 Clearport Rd SW
Alternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
5.Creekside Chiropractic Center, LLC
136 Mill St, #120
Back Care Products & ServicesHealth & Wellness ProductsMassage TherapistsPain Management
6.Pain & Rehabilitation Center
2720 Airport Dr
Personal Care Homes
7.Interventional Pain Ctr
450 Noble Run Way
Pain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons
True Health Chiropractic
Serving the Gahanna area. Chiropractic And Physical TherapyCall Us Now In Westerville OH
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.