Rakich, Duke M DDS
9984 Brewster Ln, Powell, OH, 43065
1.Mahilo, John D. DDS
102 N Hamilton Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
2.Lowe Robert B DDS
690 Morrison Rd Ste A
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Visit our website
Since 1988, the Columbus personal injury lawyers at Volkema Thomas Miller Scott, LPA, have provided exceptional legal advice and representation to the residents of Central Ohio. With more than 100 com
3.Hollander Marc J DDS
118 N Hamilton Rd
DentistsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersSleep Disorders-Information & Treatment
4.Reynoldsburg Family Dental
7589 E Main St Ste B
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsPeriodontists
I agree with the "smiles and cheerful talk" from this office for sure. Although I disagree with the dynamic change. We all have our good days and our bad days, certainly we can all relate to
5.Sunbury Plaza Dental
6025 S Sunbury Rd
DentistsOrthodontistsCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
Beautiful practice! Very friendly and educated doctors and staff! Best dental experience I have ever had!
6.Morrison Family Dental
690 Morrison Rd Ste B
7.Huffel Maria Van DDS
960 N Hamilton Rd Ste 107
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
This is a great office. The staff is so friendly and knowledgeable. Dr Van Huffel is so compassionate and gentle, I actually enjoy going to the dentist for the first time in my life and my children
Elmo, Phillip DDS
5155 Bradenton Ave Ste 110, Dublin, OH, 43017
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future