Gregory Lawn Services
Greenville, SC, 29607
1.Tom's Lawn Service & Landscaping
407 Twin Lake Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceLandscape Contractors
Tom's Lawn Irrigation & Landscaping is a full service irrigation contractor servicing homes and businesses near you. Services include Commercial Irrigation, Residential Irrigation, Sprinkler Activatio
2.Gregory Lawn Services
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
great company. Great knowledge on small landscape projects and grass.
3.Lawn Jockey Inc
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesIrrigation Systems & EquipmentLandscape Contractors
Make The Grass Greener On Your Side Of The Fence,Custom Fertilization Programs, Tree & Shrub Applications, Insect & Disease Control, Fire Ant Control Mosquito Control, Organic Fertilizer & Pest Contro
4.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
5.A & C Tree Service
1151 Flintridge Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
6.McCall's Tree ServiceServing the Gaffney, SC area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
Visit our website
Been using McCall's Tree Service for probably 10 years or more.Had trees cut down and removed, trees trimmed, and general accumulated debris removal.Excellent work, reasonable, professional, reliable,
7.Gregory Pest SolutionsServing the Gaffney, SC area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWildlife RefugeAnimal Removal Services
Just a shout out for Scott Chesney, He is the best!Always on time, always very neat with all he does.
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today LawnTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.