A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
1.Quality Of Life
1020 Tuscaloosa Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
This place is great for people who don't have Insurance, it is $20.00 for Medical & $45.00 for Dental on your first visit that includes X-rays too.
2.Quality Of Life Health Complex
310 N 6th Pl
Social Service Organizations
3.Quality of Life Health Services Inc
1917 Black Creek Pkwy
Health Plans-Information & Referral ServiceMedical ClinicsMedical Service Organizations
4.Quality Of Life Health Complex
1216 Wilbanks Ave
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsClinics
5.Etowah Quality of Life Council Inc
1411 Piedmont Cutoff
Social Service OrganizationsCommunity OrganizationsHuman Services Organizations
6.Quality of Life Health Complex
1409 Springfield Ave
No Internet Heading Assigned
7.Quality Of Life Health Complex
1411 Piedmont Cutoff
ClinicsOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
I had a good experience with this dentistry program at this facility. The secretaries that were prompt to assist me in any questions I had all the way down to the dentist explaining to me in details w
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.