Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
1.Sutton, Donald W
813 Riverbend Dr
2.Gadsden Dental Implant & Denture Clinic
1415 Rainbow Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsImplant Dentistry
*Implants Placed & Restored *Same Day Dentures *Crowns *Cleanings *Partials *Fillings *Under Armour Performance Mouthwear
508 E Meighan Blvd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
4.Pediatric Dental Associates
404 S 5th St
Our primary goal for your children s dental development is to achieve and maintain optimum oral health through advances in techniques, technologies and by maintaining their scheduled dental exams.
5.Legacy Dental Family Dentistry & Orthodontics Dr
108 Fountain Ave
6.Allen Roger Dr
405 S 5th St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Within 2 minutes of arriving she was called back. In a medical culture that puts patient wait in the norm, this Dr. Seems to understand that he works for his patients. My mother says that they are tho
7.Frederick, Dr. R. Steve Dr.
819 Riverbend Dr
New Patients Welcome, Family Dentistry, Office Hours By Appointment, Open Monday - Friday
Cost Plus World Market
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future