PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Fulton area.
500 S 4th St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Service Organizations
2.Impac Med Sys Inc
46 Leo Mar Dr
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Oco Health Center
239 Oneida St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Oswego County Opportunities
239 Oneida St
Social Service OrganizationsMedical ClinicsCommunity OrganizationsGovernment Offices
98 N 2nd St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
7.Oswego Health Physical Therapy
503 S 2nd St
Physical TherapistsPhysical Therapy ClinicsMedical Clinics
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Fulton area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.