Campbell James MD PC
63 W 1st St S, Fulton, NY, 13069
1.Campbell James MD PC
63 W 1st St S
Physicians & SurgeonsHypnotherapyPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Dr. Campbell is the BEST pediatrician I have ever taken my children to. I am so glad that I was referred to bring them here.
Fulton Tech Support
https://www.hellotech.com/ We'll Come To You. BBB A+ Rated.Affordable + Workmanship Guarantee.
Please try reloading the page.
Dr. Campbell works tirelessly for you and your loved ones. He is a doctor that actually cares about the quality of life your children experience as they develop. He is one of the best pediatricians and I value his opinion greatly.
My wife and I are so thankful we found Dr. Campbell. He provides outstanding care for our family and it is a blessing to have him in our community. I always recommend him to friends and neighbors.
My oldest son currently goes to James Campbell MD office and its been going very good. Dr. Campbell is great and does and awesome job I would definitely recommend if you are in the Fulton area.
Dr. Campbell is a great family doctor. I went to him as a kid and I am very comfortable bringing my children to him as I know he is excellent and incredibly caring. I absolutely recommend him.
Dr. Campbell is amazing. He tries to have personal relationships with his patients and really wants to get to know you. He is personable and caring, I would highly recommend him.
Dr. Campbell is awesome. My family has been coming to him for 20 years now and he is the best. He is very good with kids and make coming in for appointments enjoyable.
Even though Dr. Campbell's office is a little out of the way for us, I still take my kids here due to his diligence and compassion towards us as patients!
The staff has always been helpful and easy to work with, They have a way with children and able to make visits not such a scary experience for them.
Dr. Campbell is awesome. I have never had any issues with him or anyone in the office and can always get an appointment right away if I get sick
I would recommend Dr. Campbell to anyone. He is well versed in the industry and has been able to answer any questions that I have had.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.