DCH Regional Medical Center
809 University Blvd E, Tuscaloosa, AL, 35401
1.Douglas George C MD
218 Main St
Physicians & Surgeons
2.Fulton Family Medical
218 Main St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
3.Fitz-Gerald Clinic Family PracticeServing the Fulton, AL area
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologySpeech-Language PathologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
We Are A Full Family Clinic
4.Tuscaloosa Urology CenterServing the Fulton, AL area
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Urology
The Leader in Urologic Care in Tuscaloosa and West Alabama for over 65 years, the physicians and staff of the Tuscaloosa Urology Center strive to provide caring, compassionate, and state-of-the-art ur
5.MedCenter NorthServing the Fulton, AL area
Urgent CareClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
Two locations to service you.
6.Fulton Family Medical
33621 Highway 43
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.Premier Medical Group
411 Wilson Ave W
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.