Tinoco Towing Service Inc
2901 S Riverside Ave, Colton, CA, 92324
1.Chief Mobile Mechanic
1401 Peckham St Apt 6
Auto Repair & Service
FINALLY me and my husband found a GREAT Mechanic that we will call whenever one of our cars need service or repair! They came out to our home did a wonderful job fixing our truck and was reasonably pr
2.Fz Garage Mobile Mechanic Workshop
321 S Highland Ave # A
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Tune Up Service
3.OC Mobile Mechanic
705 S Velare St
Auto Repair & ServiceAuto Body Parts
OC Mobile Mechanic comes to your house or work to fix your brakes and engine issues. Save money on tow truck fees and expensive auto mechanic costs and fees.
4.Matt's Mobile Mechanic Pro
1679 N Glassell St
Automotive Roadside ServiceAutomotive Tune Up Service
My name is Matt. I know that finding an Auto Mechanic can be very frustrating. You can put your fears aside. I've been an Automotive Mobile Mechanic for the past 10 years and I love what I do. I have
5.Mobile Master Mechanic A.S.E
12361 Strathmore Dr
Automobile Diagnostic Service
Auto mechanic Let me know what your car needs and we will fix it. Belts,,Brakes,Brakes,drums,Suspension,Racknpinion,Tune,ups,Electrical, Waterpumps,OBD11,Alternators,Batteries,Transmission flushes,Tra
6.SOS Mobile Mechanics
8832 Orangewood Ave
Automobile Body Shop Equipment & Supplies
7.Douglas Mobile Auto Mechanic Roadside Service
1756 N Willow Woods Dr
Automotive Roadside Service
242 W Commonwealth Ave, Fullerton, CA, 92832
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.