Ft Mitchell Dental Care
2503 Chelsea Dr, Ft Mitchell, KY, 41017
1.Schulte John M
2078 Dixie Hwy
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsPediatric Dentistry
Dental service Since 1978, Northern Kentucky has been counting on the name of John M. Schulte DMD for safe, effective, and caring family dentistry. Dr. Schulte continues to provide general dental care
2.Demaria David P DMD
2523 Dixie Hwy
General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry & Preventitive Dentistry
3.Pfeiffer Family Dentistry
20 N Grand Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryEndodontistsPediatric Dentistry
Never hurt me! Big + for me! I have been to many dentists! He is by far the most gentle! And friendly
4.ImmediaDent - Urgent Dental Care
4960 Houston Rd
Do not go here! They are rude and it says walk ins welcome but after waiting 1 1/2 hours they then say they can't take me. Really maybe you should take the walk in sign down or hire another Dentist oMore Nearby Locations »
5.Delhi Family Dentistry
5127 Delhi Ave
DentistsPediatric DentistryCosmetic DentistryOrthodontists
Dr. Richard Corwin and our team at Delhi Family Dentistry would love to help you attain optimal oral health and an amazing smile. Our dental practice focuses on preventive care, to keep problems from
6.Mulcahy Dental Associates
8433 US Highway 42
I cannot express enough thanks to Dr. Mulcahy for giving me my smile back! He and his staff are compassionate, professional, kind, and always know how to make the patient feel at ease! People always
7668 Mall Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
Naas Family Dentistry
6565 Taylor Mill Rd, Independence, KY, 41051
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future