1.San Juan Generating Station-PNM
6800 Road 6700
The PNM San Juan Generating Station serves more than 400,000 electricity customers and more than 470,000 natural gas customers in about 100 communities within the state of New Mexico. It also sells el
2.Farmington Government Relation
800 Municipal Dr
Electric CompaniesGovernment OfficesCity, Village & Township Government
615 S Carlton Ave
Electric CompaniesGovernment OfficesUtility CompaniesCity, Village & Township Government
4.Farmington City Warehouse
101 Browning Pkwy
Electric CompaniesCity, Village & Township GovernmentGovernment Offices
The Farmington Electric Utility System works to offer services for an area of more than 1710 square miles. It is responsible for providing transmission services for the City of Aztec. The department s
5.Elite Energy Services
5101 College Blvd
Electric CompaniesUtility Companies
6.El Paso Energy
7.Arizona Public Service Four Corners Power Plant Operator
Local Electrical Company
HelloBusiness.com Electrical Company - 30% offFast business lookup Fruitland
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.