1.Bens Truck Repair
635 NE 2nd Ave
Tire DealersTruck Service & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Roadside Service
If you are in the Huntington or Ontario, Oregon area and need assistance with your truck or automobile we can help you! Whether youre stranded by a flat tire, or just need regular maintenance, the tra
2.Expert Auto Care
717 NW 3rd Dr
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
If your car is dead or you just need it serviced, send us a quick message and we will schedule a time that works for you. We even offer complimentary local-pickup and delivery for your convenience!
3.Copeland Tire & Auto
717 NW 3rd Dr
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
903 NW 16th St
Auto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Tune Up ServiceAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair
Never had a problem with Jiffy Lube. They get me in and out very fast and that's just what I need. Alway nice and professional.
5.Steve's Hometown Auto Village
1500 N Whitley Dr
Used Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Body Repairing & PaintingTire Dealers
6.All Hours Auto Repair
2007 1/2 N Whitley Dr
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric ServiceBrake RepairEngine Rebuilding & Exchange
273 E Idaho Ave
Tire DealersWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & Service
Commercial Tire started as a family business in 1968 and remains that way today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.