1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Deep Creek Inc
840 23 1/2 Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceLandscape Contractors
Deep Creek Landscaping Inc is a local company in Grand Junction, CO that has been in the landscaping business for 23 years and incorporated 19 years. We offer quality and professional services that he
3.Rescue Tree Service, Inc.Serving the Fruita, CO area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceLandscape Contractors
Now offering Fence Service, Installation, Sales, & Repair. Custom Pottable Log Cabins. Our professional crews know how to properly address your tree needs. Specializing in tall trees, Rescue Tree Serv
4.Western Slope Flagstone
3316 E 3/4 Rd
Lawn MaintenanceBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLandscaping & Lawn ServicesMasonry Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
We Got Rocks! Western Slope Flagstone 3316 E-3/4 Rd, CO We have been serving the Grand Valley for for 26 years. Can't come to us? We deliver. We carry: Flagstone Moss Rock Building stone Cut-stone Bou
5.Creative Curbing LLC
641 N 3rd St
Lawn MaintenanceStamped & Decorative ConcreteLandscaping & Lawn ServicesMasonry Contractors
Established in 2016. Creative Curbing was built to bring a high quality product and satisfying experience to the Grand Valley and surrounding areas. Our friendly crew helps our clients design their cu
6.W d Yards
577 N Westgate Dr
Landscape ContractorsLawn MaintenanceWeed Control ServiceLandscape Designers & Consultants
WD Yards is your full service Lawn Service, Landscape Contractor, Reclamation Specialist and Hydroseeding Contractor. We have been serving all of Colorado since 1984, and are located in Grand Junction
7.Total Lawn Care
1050 19 Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardeners
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.