B And B Exterminating
215 Osceola St, Jacksonville, FL, 32204
5552 Paulbett Dr
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
I'm impressed. He turned our jungle into a respectable yard. My neighbors will be grateful as well. Fast, friendly and very professional, I'm glad I chose Eric over one of the big names. This was a mu
2.Brandon Pest Control
2941* Dawn Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesTermite Control
Click for Coupon
Today we were visited by Stephanie Richardson for our yearly inspection. She was friendly and treated us like family. She was very knowledgeable about her company and their practices. She was able to
3.TLC Total Lawn Care
6655 Blanding Blvd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnTree Service
What a great company! Everyone I've spoken with there is so nice. If your business is in the Jacksonville area, give them a call. There is a reason why they have done so well for over 30 years here in
4.B & B Exterminating Co Inc
215 Osceola St
Lawn MaintenanceTermite ControlPest Control ServicesLandscaping & Lawn Services
B&B Exterminating Company, Inc. was founded in 1938 by the original owner and operator Mr. Walter Brazil. B&B Exterminating is still family owned and operated today. B&B Exterminating Company is licen
5.Daniels Landscape & Irrigation, LLC
Lawn MaintenanceSod & Sodding ServiceIrrigation Systems & EquipmentLandscape Contractors
Visit our website
From sod to irrigation to maintenance, we take care of everything! Complete turn-key project management.
6.Florida Pest Control
5213 Wesconnett Blvd
Lawn MaintenancePersonnel ConsultantsHorticulture Products & ServicesLandscaping & Lawn Services More InfoPREFERRED
7.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Green Edge Lawn
Jacksonville, FL, 32277
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.