Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Frostproof area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1103 Us Highway 98 W
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsClinics
2.Mondello Family Clinic
205 N Scenic Hwy
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsSpeech-Language Pathologists
3.Correctional Medical Service
1103 Us Highway 98 W
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthClinics
4.First Help Urgent Care Clinic
Urgent CareMedical CentersClinicsEmergency Care Facilities
Dr. Lien Ton is wonderful! Very caring and thorough & listens to all your concerns very well. A few staff members , not all, are a little cold and rude. Dr. Ton's care makes up for this in my opinio
5.Owl Now Urgent Care
3240 S Florida Ave Fl 33803
ClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical CentersUrgent Care
Great alternative to a hospital. All staff are very professional. Very friendly, efficient and to the point.
6.First Health Diagnostic
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsClinics
I would not recommend the First Help Urgent Clinic at 320 1st Street South Winter Haven, FL 33880 to anyone! My daughter is two years old and needed an antibiotic for her laryngitis. The "Assis
7.Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
4143 Sun N Lake Blvd
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.