2002 E Highway 82, Gainesville, TX, 76240 More Info
1.Firestone Complete Auto Care
4700 Preston Rd
WheelsAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
12220 Fm 423
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Frank's Tire Service
8763 7th St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceWheels
4.Meineke Car Care Center
2972 Fm 423
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake Repair
Meineke is your one-stop shop for all of your car care needs. Visit us today or save time by scheduling your appointment online at meineke.com. Contact us for information about financing options, fleeMore Nearby Locations »
8763 7th St
Tire DealersWheelsTire Recap, Retread & Repair
7808 Preston Rd
Tire DealersMore Nearby Locations »
7.Goodyear Tire & Service Network
6405 Coit Rd
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.