Key-Whitman Eye Center
11442 N Central Expy, Dallas, TX, 75243
6509 Precinct Line Rd
North Richland Hills,TX
Contact LensesOptometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual TrainingOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
Dr. Arlene Schwartz, OD treats patients in Hurst, Texas and North richland hills, Texas and specializes in optometry. Dr. Schwartz graduated from Indiana University School Of Optometry (1982) and is l
2.Schwartz & Eichelbaum
7400 Gaylord Pkwy
3.Schwartz, David A, MD
6601 Preston Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
David Schwartz, M.D., F.A.C.C., is the co-founder of Legacy Heart Center. In 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 he was named a Texas Super Doctor by Texas Monthly. Texas Super Doctors are chosen through a poll
4.Dr. Brian Gabriel Schwartz, MD
4708 Alliance Blvd Ste 650
Physicians & Surgeons
Dr. Brian Schwartz was born in San Antonio but grew up in Dallas, and joined Advanced Heart Care in July of 2012. Even from a young age, he was compelled to find a way to make a significant impact in
5.David A Schwartz MD
1640 Coit Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
6.Robert Schwartz MD
403 W Campbell Rd
Physicians & Surgeons
7.Robert J Schwartz MD PA
375 Municipal Dr Ste 232
Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Center For Family Medicine PA
1906 W Us Highway 82, Sherman, TX, 75092
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.