Seconds and Surplus
Dallas, TX, 75247
1.All American Flooring
7744 State Highway 121
Flooring ContractorsBuilding SpecialtiesGraniteFlooring Installation Equipment & Supplies
They have a great selection of hardwood and carpet. We remodeled our entire home and we used them for our flooring and our master bathroom shower. Pricing was the lowest we found and the installers
2.All American Flooring
713 Wimberly Cir
Floor MaterialsTile-Contractors & DealersFlooring ContractorsCarpet & Rug Dealers
3.All American Flooring
109 Central Expy N
Floor MaterialsCarpet & Rug DealersFlooring ContractorsHardwood Floors
Erik and his crew did a nice job on the wood floors and the carpet for our new home. They were responsive and professional. The quality of work was excellent.
4.All American Flooring
1017 Central Expy
RugsFlooring ContractorsBuilding SpecialtiesCarpet & Rug Dealers
I want to thank All American Flooring for a job well done. The sales staff were very friendly and helpful and I found the perfect carpet at the lowest price. The delivery and installation was delaye
5.All American Flooring Inc
2426 S Stemmons Fwy Ste B
Floor MaterialsFloor Materials-Wholesale & ManufacturersCounter TopsCarpet & Rug Dealers
After 2 dogs and a few years of heavy traffic, it was time to replace the carpet it my home. The salesman was very friendly and was able to answer all of my questions. He also wasn't pushy which was
6.All American Flooring Inc
4490 Alpha Rd
Floor MaterialsCarpet & Rug DealersFlooring ContractorsCounter Tops
I've used All American 2 times and both experiences have been great. From Sammy the salesman to the installers, I couldn't be happier. The results have been consistently excellent.
7.All American Flooring
512 N Central Expy
Flooring ContractorsFlooring Installation Equipment & Supplies
4901 Alpha Rd, Dallas, TX, 75244
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?