Peachwood Medical Group
275 W Herndon Ave, Clovis, CA, 93612
1.Shaw Walk-In Medical Center & Urgent Care Inc
3440 W Shaw Ave
Urgent CareClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational Medicine
Dr. Vu has always been very attentive I have been suffering from stomach pains for months she has done everything she can to keep me comfortable and explore every option to help get to the bottom of i
2.Affordable Walk-In Bathtubs
Bathroom RemodelingBathtubs & Sinks-Repair & Refinish
3.Central Valley Aids Walk
901 E Belmont Ave
4.Village Walk Executive Suites
6368 N Figarden Dr
Executive SuitesOffice & Desk Space Rental ServiceOffice Buildings & Parks
5.American Standard Walk-In Tubs
Bath Equipment & SuppliesSteam Baths Equipment & SuppliesWhirlpool Bath Equipment & SupplyBaths
Get Up to $1,500 off INCLUDING a FREE TOILET
This tub is the one to buy. Extraordinarily professional on all aspects - sales to installation...warranty is unmatched...and my wife loves her tub! Do yourself a favor and buy an American Standard! L
6.Safe Step Walk-In Tub Co
Bath Equipment & SuppliesShower Doors & Enclosures
Looking to get your shower repaired or refinished? Get direct advice from Safe Step Tub shower and bathtub repair and refinishing contractors. Finding the right person to repair or refinish your showe
7.Safe Step Walk-In Tub Co
Shower Doors & Enclosures
Looking to get your shower or bathtub repaired or refinished? Get direct advice from Safe Step Tub shower and bathtub repair and refinishing contractors. Finding the right person to repair or refinish
PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Fresno area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.