Peachwood Medical Group
275 W Herndon Ave, Clovis, CA, 93612
1.Clinica Sierra Vista
1945 N Fine Ave Ste 116
ClinicsHuman Services OrganizationsSocial Service OrganizationsDental Clinics
2.Central California Urgent Care
7565 N Cedar Ave Ste 101
ClinicsUrgent CareMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Visit our website
3.Fresno Shields Medical Center Inc
3030 N Chateau Fresno Ave
ClinicsMedical CentersMedical & Dental X-Ray LabsMedical Imaging Services
Fresno Shields Medical Center Inc is a diverse practice that can help you with nearly every health concern you may have. We do provide for Walk-In Services as well. We would be happy to schedule you a
4.Everyday Health Care Family Medical Group
199 W Shields Ave
Urgent CareClinicsDrug TestingPhysicians & Surgeons
Visit our website
Everyday Heath care Impressed me so much that now it's become my go to choice for Any kind of Health needs!!!!! From the fast & Friendly service at the check in desk to time getting in to a room has
5.Fresno Medical Center
6069 N 1st St Ste 103
Physicians & SurgeonsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary Diseases
Internal Medicine Gurmej S. Dhillon, MD Than Aw, M.D. Jennifer R. Santos, MSN, NP-C Lisa Nishihara, MSN, FNP * Same Day Appointments Available * Walk-In Clinic * M-F 8am-5pm - Sat 9am-1pm AMENITY We A
6.D. Danz & Sons
6741 N Willow Ave Ste 101
ClinicsDisability ServicesMedical Equipment & SuppliesOptometry Equipment & Supplies
The Renaissance Ilikai Hotel, 1777 Ala Moana Boulevard, Room 262, Honolulu, Hi 96815-1693. We have locations in California, Nevada, and Hawaii.
7.The Lasik Vision Institute, LLC
7088 N Maple Ave Suite 105
Laser Vision CorrectionClinicsOptometristsOptometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual Training
5 stars. Facility is clean and organized. Staff is super friendly and helpful. The staff is also professional and their doctors are great. I got PRK here and my life changed in the greatest ways possi
PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Fresno area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.