Protech Your Home
Serving the Fresno area. ADT Authorized Premier ProviderSchedule Your Installation Today
1.Bulldog Alarm Company
5730 N 1st St Suite 105-424
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSmoke Detectors & AlarmsAccess Control SystemsSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
We are a local family owned small business. Steve and I established Bulldog Alarm in the Fall of 1990. Steve has over 35 years experience in the Security Industry. We strive daily to stay current with
2.Valley Security & Alarm
1945 N Helm Ave Ste 102
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
Highly recommend. Quality installation, professional technicians, and great service!
3.Futurehome Systems And Designs Inc
303 W Bedford Ave
Surveillance EquipmentComputer System Designers & ConsultantsConsumer ElectronicsComputer Network Design & Systems
We've been proudly serving the Central Valley for 20 years since our opening in 1991. We are committed to providing quality and value-added services and components, backed by our staff of technology p
4.Emergency Alert Systems
6283 N Milburn Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical Alarms
As a local, Valley company, since 1985 we've served seniors and others with fall-related and other safety and security concerns, primarily here in the Central Valley--from the Visalia/Tulare area to M
5.Phoenix Private Patrol and Security
1305 W Bullard Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesHome ImprovementsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Phoenix Private Patrol
6.ADT - Official Sales Center
4741 W Shaw Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsMedical AlarmsFire Alarm Systems
ADT is one of today's most trusted and well-known brands in the security industry and currently serves more than six million customers, making us the largest company of our kind in both the U.S. and CMore Nearby Locations »
7.Signal Communication Systems
4325 W Shaw Ave
Surveillance EquipmentTelecommunications-Equipment & SupplyTelephone Equipment & Systems-Repair & ServiceVoice Mail, Messaging Systems & Services
Since 1986 Signal has provided technology solutions to commercial clients. We provide sales, installation and service for Telephone Systems, Hosted PBX, Cabling and Wireless Networks, Surveillance Cam
Serving the Fresno area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.